Monday, July 20, 2015

The End And The Beginning

From sea to shining sea,
     To see what she could see,
          A journey of self-discovery.


It seems odd to start at the end.  Like some artsy thriller or inside-out palindrome.  Hmm, I like that. That works for me.  Heh, inside-out palindrome.  I have no intention of discussing all the gory details of the past.  I've spent way too much time in the past.  My whole life in fact!  Hehe, well I  think I'm clever and that's what really matters :D  Now is a time of living in the moment and also looking forward.  Time to take down the dreams put on a shelf, dust them off, take up my wings...and fly.  I invite you to join me on a journey of life, love, light, joy, pain, beauty, sorrow, and anything and everything else I can find along the way.  My actual physical journey begins in 33 days and about 14 hours or so, but my mental, my emotional, my personal journey has already begun.  All I will say of the past is that I went from this:
To this:
and arrived at the need for this:
So here we go.  The beginning, rising phoenix-like from the ashes of the end, and looking all the more glorious  for its transformation.  Join me.  I promise it will be fun!

3 comments: