Friday, August 14, 2015

The Final Countdown

"This day will soon be at an end, and now its even sooner..."  ~They Might Be Giants


Today is my last day at work.  I eagerly count down the days until I set off on my journey (8 1/2), and every day a few more things are in place. I now have a bed built in my car, a comfortable place for my dog to ride, and a safe box build for anything she might try to get into while unattended.  At the end of today I head off for my final weekend of the Washington Midsummer Renaissance Faire, thus ending a 15 year legacy of pickley goodness.  Then its into the final stretch of stuffing what I can into my car and donating the rest, and then saying goodbye to the PNW and all my friends and family I'm leaving behind.  Time is moving so fast now and I am so excited!

OH HEY!  I wanna introduce you to my new assistant Alfred!  You can check out his specs here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00S8ISOW2?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

So far LR runs like a dream but I'm still fighting with PSE.  But I'm on the line with customer service so I'll get there.  In the mean time here is my very first photo edited with Alfred:

Anyway, that's all for today since I gotta get back to work, but look for more posts as the countdown continues!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

No comments:

Post a Comment