Friday, August 21, 2015

The Plan

"I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list."  ~Susan Sontag


Counting down in hours now.  Spent my day scrabbling all over the city wrapping up ALL THE ERRANDS!  Only a couple things left to do.  I'm actually about to start packing my car.  Talk about making it real!!  I only hope I can enjoy my going away shindig tomorrow without chomping at the bit to get on the road...  need to say my goodbyes though.  Below is the link to my route as it is currently planned.  Check it out and if you know of something on my route that I just cant miss be sure to let me know!  Planning on one last post just before I leave, and then our adventure begins.. so get ready, cause this is gonna be one awesome ride!


https://roadtrippers.com/map?a2=t%217413559&lat=48.95858&lng=-112.69775&utm_campaign=trip&utm_medium=share&utm_source=copy&z=6

No comments:

Post a Comment